Monday, January 23, 2012

8 Week Challenge! Day One-Week One

Today was my first day on the 8 Week Challenge. I think I did awesome! I ate well(whole grain toast with almond butter and a little honey for breakfast, nuts for a snack, roasted veggies for lunch, a banana for a snack, then dinner.) I drank 80oz. of water, because I needed it, we only need to drink 64oz.
I was busy today. I worked out for 30min. and I usually work out for about an hour, but today was an exception. I have a friend who is dying of cancer and in home hospice, so I spent most of my day there today, cleaning and visiting. I came home midday today to watch four of my nieces and nephews, and I still had my own house to clean and a soup to make from scratch(Chicken & Gnocchi Soup, from allrecipes.com, yum!) I do have five children of my own, and today two of them came home not feeling so well. Needless to say, by 7:30pm I was really getting a craving for some chocolate-this is usual for me. Buuut, because of this challenge, I am determined to take each day at a time and not give in.

No comments: