Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Blog Topic



Well, I have changed the subject title of my blog to "conform" if you 
will, to what I am really doing with it right now.
I am actually in a blogging phase, I think. I mean hope. 
Whatever, I'm actually blogging and I don't want the subject line of my blog title to be a constant reminder that:
I have not moved forward from writing a few rough drafts.
I have not enrolled for another set of helpful college classes.
I have not looked at my first few stories since I wrote them.
Having admitted that, I feel much better.
Buuuut, I do believe that blogging my routines, experiences, thoughts, etc. will be a catalyst of sorts to get me back in the groove of writing.

Having said that, today I cleaned. Just cleaned. I didn't wear gloves either. Now my finger tips hurt. Too much bleach, I guess.
I'm waiting for some guests to arrive, although I did not get a confirmation of the time change.

Hmmm...if they don't come, I think I'll just finish my loads of laundry today. That will mean that I'll have more time to finish a few other projects tomorrow that I haven't gotten to.

No comments: