Thursday, January 28, 2010

Space Trip














I couldn't resist including a pic of my youngest sons trip to the
Dentist this week.
Our last visit to the dentist office for a checkup was horrible.
You could hear my little three year old screaming all the way out
to the waiting room (so my older kids informed me).
I was more than nervous about the return visit.
I brought in reinforcements.
My husband left work early to join us, just in case.
Our son, Joshua, had a cavity *ugh* that needed a filling.
Our dentist offers laughing gas for all his procedures.
He asked my son if he wanted to be like an astronaut
and take a "space trip." The little guy was so relaxed and calm
throughout the entire process.
He wore sunglasses to shield the light from his eyes, watched
a cartoon and enjoyed his "space trip", as the Doctor calls it.

No comments: