Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Over Already!

Yesterday was a world wind. I can't even remember what had me so completely busy that I forgot to update my blog. I've been doing so well.

I teach a religion class at my church for young college students ages 18-30. Thursdays are my prep day. If I need to finish up any printing or make refreshments that I'll bring to class- I'll do that in the afternoon to have ready for class that night.
 I've loved teaching this class the past year. I have enjoyed the young people that I've become acquainted with. I've also loved the way the spirit has worked with me and helped my understanding of the word of God.

Today, I jogged, showered, took a friend out for a birthday lunch and some quick shopping for some tights =)

I love Fridays! Fridays is Date Night.  Yeah, Date Night. My husband and I are pretty religious about it and we both really look forward to the time together. We have no specific plans tonight so I have no idea what we're doing. We generally like to eat out, catch a movie or see a play. Occasionally we go to the Opera which we become fond of, and when weather permits we head outdoors.
Today the weather is a little wet and quite dreary. It's also looking like a double date could be in store.

Stay tuned.....

No comments: