Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feeling Fine

We were sitting in the family room laughing about how ridiculous the whole weekend turned out to be. I hurt my lower back(actually pulled my psoas muscle,it's in your hip and attaches at your back) last week during my workout and have been down and out for a week. With a family of seven to keep up with, this has been a major set back.
Then my husband goes and twists the wrong way and tweaks his back too. Ugh!!!
Thankfully his back resolved itself in a few days.
I made it in to the chiropractor and I'm really glad I did.


Anyhow, you would think that between my husband and the older kids we could keep up with laundry.
Buuut noooo. Everyone was so busy-between scout fundraisers, camp out's, family dinner to plan for(yep, at my house, and yep, I said they could all still come.) I had my hair appointment that I make six weeks in advance and I wasn't cancelling that, ha! We were running around in every direction. Then my daughter came down with a 48hour something-or-other. We were literally down and out, but not hopeless. My husband and I felt fine, we just couldn't move much.
Needless to say it's a new week, a new outlook and we're feeling...almost fine.

No comments: