Monday, February 15, 2010

Sore Noses

I'm back! Almost. More than half the family has been down with bronchitis and sinus infections. Whew! It's been a doozy. Between the piles of tissues and sore noses, the aches and coughs, and everything else that goes with a good ole virus, we are up and running again. Of course our Doctors' office knows us by name and face. I remind them that their Christmas bonus is on us. 
We are still in recovery mode but, doing so much better. Energy is starting to pick back up and I'm feeling like doing laundry again. That's always a good sign in a household of seven. I am so happy to have a husband who jumps right in and gets the job done without blinking. It sure makes a difference to not have to play catch up on everything. 
As a side note, by way of observation; I love how when my children are sick they still seem to be pretty cordial. They smile, hug, and play. Whereas we "big kids" seem to crash and get a little cranky if you will.
Children never cease to amaze me, sore noses and all!




No comments: