Thursday, January 21, 2010

Recessive Traits and Blogs

It seems as though I visit my own blog every six months.
Consistency should be a new years resolution for me.
I am stranded without a car today, and although I thought this would force
me into some housework that always needs to be done. 

Here I sit at the computer.
 

I'm wondering why I don't blog more, about anything. At least I would be writing, right?
Ugh, consistency, darn you. I must have the recessive trait for it. LoL.
I thought I would write a little about how my day is going so far. 

As I think about it, it's been so dull that I can hardly stand to relive it even for the sake of this confounded blog.
 

Once again the ramblings of my inner thoughts will have to suffice.
Have a great day...despite the color of the clouds.

No comments: